We are building a unified routing intelligence and payment platform by integrating disparate & dynamic data sources like curb data, weather, traffic, tolls, parking and payments. As the world transitions into autonomous and on-demand TaaS, multi-vector routing will become the preferred paradigm. We are well placed to ride this shift in mobility.
We believe strongly in diversity, and seek to recognize, develop, and support talent from all backgrounds who want to make an impact on the millions of drivers who keep our world moving.
The Sales Strategy and Operations Manager will partner with the MapUp’s sales, marketing, and customer success teams to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of our go-to-market functions, and will help to drive world-class organizations via support of core operational initiatives, strategic assessments, and program management.
- Develop a deep understanding of all aspects of the sales, marketing, and customer success businesses, and leverage that knowledge to identify areas for improvement in processes and procedures
- Build strong relationships with go-to-market internal stakeholders and effectively manage expectations
- Perform regular data analysis to monitor and drive increased productivity across the sales, marketing, and customer success organizations, and leverage this data to proactively identify areas for improvements
- Interpret reports and dashboards to help go-to-market managers better understand and interpret their customer’s use of TollGuru app and API, and scale processes by using predictive data analytics
- Assist in core operational tasks, including compensation plan design, account assignments, process design and documentation, and systems updates
- Project manage ongoing programs and initiatives, assisting internal stakeholders to launch new programs and successfully execute existing programs
- Lead the annual fiscal year planning activities including headcount planning, sales territory design, and communication to teams.
Experience and Skills
- 1-10 years of experience
- Experience leading large cross-functional teams through change management programs
- Ability to articulately present and debate recommendations with clients
- Experience with enterprise software or SaaS GTM strategy
- Excellent communication and analytical skills with the ability to distill complex thoughts and strategies into simple, actionable recommendations
- Experience with SQL and Salesforce reporting preferred
- High-energy, team-first attitude: Motivated to work hard in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment to help our growing business
We are looking for
- Experience with SalesLoft, Salesforce, Hubspot
You will be joining a team of mapping experts who care deeply about their customers. We are transforming mapping into a practical decision-making tool for commuters, commercial transporters and mobility providers.
Following Are Some Of The Perks
We are a “work family”, a highly collaborative, supportive, skilled, thoughtful, and intellectually curious group of people who are focused on making MapUp a great place to work! Following are some of the perks:
- 5 days a week
- Fast-paced learning environment
- Task ownership oriented work culture
- Letter of recommendation
Thank you for your interest in this position at MapUp Inc. Once you fill the form, we'll evaluate your profile and CV and get back to you if sortlisted. If you don't hear from us, please consider your application closed. You can re-apply for the same position after at least 6 months.
For any queries, drop in a line to: email@example.com