We are building a unified routing intelligence and payment platform by integrating disparate & dynamic data sources like curb data, weather, traffic, tolls, parking and payments. As the world transitions into autonomous and on-demand TaaS, multi-vector routing will become the preferred paradigm. We are well placed to ride this shift in mobility.
We believe strongly in diversity, and seek to recognize, develop, and support talent from all backgrounds who want to make an impact on the millions of drivers who keep our world moving.
We are looking for a passionate visual design geek who is experienced in creating graphic content and other visual collaterals required to support the content marketing needs of the organization.
- Collaborate with internal teams to define visual upliftment, new requirements for DX (Developer Experience) and CX (Customer Experience) interfaces
- Present the user interface visually so that information is easy to read, easy to understand, and easy to find
- Prepare work by gathering information and materials from across teams
- Generate clear ideas, concepts, and designs of creative assets
- Brainstorm new ideas, layouts, and graphics up-to-date with design application changes and industry developments
- Plan, coordinate, and manage the visual requirements for a variety of content streams including but not limited to website and blog content, product releases, press releases, white papers, infographics, social media postings, video scripts, email, and social media campaigns
- Work with the content marketing team to prepare to position and messaging visual aids
- Ask questions and collect information to produce the most effective visual design strategy and editorial plan to achieve the business goals
Experience and Skills
- 0-5 years of experience
- Hands-on experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, Creative Suite, Indesign, After Effects)
- Experience with transitions, animation, motion design, and dynamic interaction
- Well organized, responsible, and dedicated with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined design in a short time
- Self-learning, able to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast-evolving environment
- Ability to meet deadlines while working on team projects
We are looking for
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience with UI design
You will be joining a team of mapping experts who care deeply about their customers. We are transforming mapping into a practical decision-making tool for commuters, commercial transporters and mobility providers.
Following Are Some Of The Perks
We are a “work family”, a highly collaborative, supportive, skilled, thoughtful, and intellectually curious group of people who are focused on making MapUp a great place to work! Following are some of the perks:
- 5 days a week
- Fast-paced learning environment
- Task ownership oriented work culture
- Letter of recommendation
Thank you for your interest in this position at MapUp Inc. Once you fill the form, we'll evaluate your profile and CV and get back to you if sortlisted. If you don't hear from us, please consider your application closed. You can re-apply for the same position after at least 6 months.
For any queries, drop in a line to: email@example.com