We are building a unified routing intelligence and payment platform by integrating disparate & dynamic data sources like curb data, weather, traffic, tolls, parking and payments. As the world transitions into autonomous and on-demand TaaS, multi-vector routing will become the preferred paradigm. We are well placed to ride this shift in mobility.
We believe strongly in diversity, and seek to recognize, develop, and support talent from all backgrounds who want to make an impact on the millions of drivers who keep our world moving.
We are searching for Outbound Sales to join our fun, fast-paced, growing team and take on full responsibility for converting sales leads into customers.
If you are an effective communicator, driven and passionate team player, and result-driven salesperson, we have the perfect job for you!
- Contact prospective customers by both telephone and email
- Market Research to develop warm leads
- Vet lead list for warm and cold leads
- Identify prospects that fit the target demographic
- Use product knowledge to showcase the solutions that our company can offer to prospects
- Upsell additional products as the need arises
- Use database, CRM, or other software to track progress with new prospects
- Report weekly sales goals and objectives to regional leaders
- Negotiate the price with clients who are interested in making bulk orders
- Maintain contact with existing clients to make sure they are satisfied and request referrals
- Attend training to stay up to date with the specifications of new products and service offerings
- Pipeline- Close 40-50% Deals in pipeline per month
Experience and Skills
- 1-5 years of experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to develop and execute the whole sales process and meet or exceed sales quotas
- Strong verbal, written communication skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to understand and locate potential prospects through marketing and networking.
- Ability to work independently and with limited supervision
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Prospecting skills to uncover new prospects.
- Must be a creative thinker to overcome customer rejections.
- Must be adaptable and be able to consistently deal with ever-changing situations.
- Maintain a pipeline of potential new clients
We are looking for
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and CRM programs.
You will be joining a team of mapping experts who care deeply about their customers. We are transforming mapping into a practical decision-making tool for commuters, commercial transporters and mobility providers.
Following Are Some Of The Perks
We are a “work family”, a highly collaborative, supportive, skilled, thoughtful, and intellectually curious group of people who are focused on making MapUp a great place to work! Following are some of the perks:
- 5 days a week
- Fast-paced learning environment
- Task ownership oriented work culture
- Letter of recommendation
Thank you for your interest in this position at MapUp Inc. Once you fill the form, we'll evaluate your profile and CV and get back to you if sortlisted. If you don't hear from us, please consider your application closed. You can re-apply for the same position after at least 6 months.
For any queries, drop in a line to: firstname.lastname@example.org